I am a deep thinker and spend a lot of time learning and trying to grow into a "good" and caring human in my spare time. I also enjoy biking, being in nature, technology, experiencing humanity, playing guitar, watching live music, pretty much anything about music and technology and most importantly spending time with my son.
Posts by Clayton Harbour:
- What if We Are Wrong About COVID?
- Fear, Free, Freedom and Other “F” Words
- ((Nerds, (Me)), and Duolingo Schools
- Extra Life – Play Games, Heal Kids
- Math, Newspapers and Schools for Profit
- En Français, S’il Vous Plaît
- Practice, Measure, Play and Repeat
- Friends, Donations and School Love
- Schools, Volunteering and Change
- Genetics, Connection and Grief
- Sunny Days, VR and Education
- Burnaby General Hospital Visit
You must be logged in to post a comment.